We are accepting new patients of all ages. The Patient can call ahead to see if we are contracted with their insurance plan.
New Patient Paperwork
Insurance and Billing Information:
We accept most major insurance and managed care plans offered locally and handle billing whenever possible. Please feel free to call our appointment desk with any questions you may have. We invite you to call our office to verify your insurance coverage and any payment that you will be responsible for at your appointment.
Our Promise to Patients:
- Respect and dignity towards all patients
- 24/7 access by phone to a Medical Provider
- Prompt replies to calls from our care teams
- Prompt notification of test results from our care teams
- Care management and coordination by our care teams
- Plan of care and treatment decided by you and your Provider
- Respect and dignity towards all staff members
- Actively participate in your medical care
- 15-minute arrival prior to your scheduled appointment
- Co-payment at your appointment
- 24 hour cancellation notice
- 48 hour notice for medication refills
Oak Grove Medical Clinic now has onsite, state of the art x-ray equipment.
View our list of Primary Services offered at Oak Grove Medical Clinic.